But wait.... my sunroof looks like this . . .
To my left is the Stadium . . .
*rounding the curve*
*oh no- I'm driving right in to that*
Here are some last shots...
*scary*
Aren't the Florida storms CRAZY? I can't wait for hurricane season to be over!!
:-)
Oh- I need to tell you all that photography in the car is not what it looks like. I get lots of pictures of random inside of the car because I set the camera on "sport" and it takes tons of pics over and over again. I don't have to do anything but hold it up. Safety First!
Woah. That storm system is kinda scary, right? I cannot imagine what FL hurrican season is like.
ReplyDeleteAnd LOL at sports setting. I do the same thing on car trips.
Be careful driving. I love to watch thunderstorms. If you remember, Taylor used to be terrified of storms and tornadoes.
ReplyDelete