skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the berra's beach house
Monday, December 28, 2009
New Year, New Blog
I've moved the blog to another host. I use wordpress for my orff blog and for my running blog so I figured I'd move this one over to make it easier to manage everything.
Please update your bookmarks to:
www.berrasbeachhouse.wordpress.com
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(117)
▼
December
(17)
New Year, New Blog
fins up . . .
christmas day recap II . . .
christmas day recap . . .
christmas eve recap . . .
merry christmas!
lights . . .
busy sunday. . .
rain rain go away . . .
the nutcracker . . .
graduation day . . .
another super saturday. . .
stop and smell the . . .
it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . .
wait, wha? . . .
herald hunt. . .
frustrated . . .
►
November
(18)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
Search This Blog
My Blog List
Kath Eats Real Food
Rocktober Lately
3 days ago
The Fitnessista
10.2 Friday Faves
1 week ago
smitten kitchen
simple chicken tacos
1 week ago
Fit Bottomed Girls
Your Body Is Not a Renovation Project: When Trying to Be Healthy Becomes Too Much
1 week ago
Run Eat Repeat
BEST Amazon Prime Day Deals for RUNNERS 2026
3 months ago
Carrots 'N' Cake
Ep313: Protein Timing, Low-Carb Myths & Metabolic Truths with Mikki Williden, PhD
10 months ago
Eat, Live, Run
Homeschooling 2020/2021 Update
6 years ago
South Florida Orff
Sunshine State Orff Workshop
6 years ago
She Runs, She Eats
NYRR Manhattan 7 Mile Race Report
7 years ago
The Runner's Kitchen
Thoughts on Running After Baby #2
7 years ago
I Walk In This World
Master the art of using black as background in photography
7 years ago
yummers for runners
1 - Coleção de Objetos antigos
9 years ago
Banana and Chocolate
Wonderland Lisbon
9 years ago
Eat, Run, Read
Cake of the Week: Pink Velvet Raspberry Cheesecake
10 years ago
Healthy Tipping Point
The End
10 years ago
Cake Wrecks
We Moved!!!
15 years ago
True Life of a Housewife
Am I back!?!?!
15 years ago
The Stepford Wife
"Joy of Cooking" Cooking School - Firm Omelet pg 201
15 years ago
Stack of Spines
whethergirl
Breathe Magazine
Life in Vinegar
About Me
michelle
Miami, FL, United States
I'm a 31 year old music teacher in Miami, FL. I have a wonderful husband, Matt, and two cats, Bill and Jackson. I love to run, cook, and eat!
View my complete profile
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment